Fortis Insurance has been appointed to underwrite the Post Office'stravel-insurance products and to administer and organise all claims andmedical assistance services, in a move which replaces GE Insurance asinsurance partner.
This is a major coup for Fortis, as the Post Office account is now ratedthe fifth biggest in the industry, and is pushing the 'big four' travelfirms for market share.
The two-year contract was awarded to Fortis by broker Aon ahead of fiveother insurers competing for the b
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product