Fortis Insurance has been appointed to underwrite the Post Office'stravel-insurance products and to administer and organise all claims andmedical assistance services, in a move which replaces GE Insurance asinsurance partner.
This is a major coup for Fortis, as the Post Office account is now ratedthe fifth biggest in the industry, and is pushing the 'big four' travelfirms for market share.
The two-year contract was awarded to Fortis by broker Aon ahead of fiveother insurers competing for the
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018