Fortis Insurance has been appointed to underwrite the Post Office'stravel-insurance products and to administer and organise all claims andmedical assistance services, in a move which replaces GE Insurance asinsurance partner.
This is a major coup for Fortis, as the Post Office account is now ratedthe fifth biggest in the industry, and is pushing the 'big four' travelfirms for market share.
The two-year contract was awarded to Fortis by broker Aon ahead of fiveother insurers competing for the b
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints