Royal & SunAlliance has launched The Career Innovation Zone, an interactive career intranet site to help employees with their career management. The site went live after a successful pilot at the end of 2007. The Technical Academy, which was created to strengthen technical mastery in underwriting, claims and the actuarial profession, has partnered with Career Innovation, a networked research and technology business, to develop a resource for employees to use the site.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017