Royal & SunAlliance has launched The Career Innovation Zone, an interactive career intranet site to help employees with their career management. The site went live after a successful pilot at the end of 2007. The Technical Academy, which was created to strengthen technical mastery in underwriting, claims and the actuarial profession, has partnered with Career Innovation, a networked research and technology business, to develop a resource for employees to use the site.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April