Intermediaries found out the definitive timetable for the regulationof the non-life sector by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), whichgave the sector extra time to become compliant.
The timetable was revealed by Financial Secretary to the Treasury RuthKelly in a letter to the chief executive of the General InsuranceStandards Council. It envisaged the FSA taking over the regulation ofgeneral insurance on January 14, 2005.
In her letter, Ms Kelly outlined a timetable that saw the regulation
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April