SSP executive chairman David Rasche has been named Business Leader of the Year at the Yorkshire Post Business Awards. The award was presented at a ceremony attended by shadow chancellor George Osborne, Olympic rowing champion SirMatthew Pinsent and more than 470 business leaders from across Yorkshire.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal