More than a third of brokers have no website and miss out on up to 20% of business, an internet design company has claimed.
Locallife said 37.5% of brokers lack a site, and bases its estimation of the business lost on the viewings its websites gain.
The company said this is entirely due to people's changing expectations, with consumers now expecting to find out online what services a broker offers.
Furthermore, it said its research shows insurance is one of the top 10 categories searched for on
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers