More than a third of brokers have no website and miss out on up to 20% of business, an internet design company has claimed.
Locallife said 37.5% of brokers lack a site, and bases its estimation of the business lost on the viewings its websites gain.
The company said this is entirely due to people's changing expectations, with consumers now expecting to find out online what services a broker offers.
Furthermore, it said its research shows insurance is one of the top 10 categories searched for
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019