The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has added a range of sector specific questions to its insurance ASSESS online competency system. Companies in the London market and Lloyd's will now have access to a large bank of 200 questions within the ASSESS framework, allowing them to monitor the competence of practitioners in the sector. The questions were formulated by the CII and the International Underwriting Association (IUA).
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017