Ian Stuart, ceo, UK General Insurance, Zurich has announced that he is re-shaping its general insurance business in the UK in order to support the delivery of customer service, drive profitable growth and create a more efficient and effective business.
Mr Stuart has proposed a high-level strategic model for general insurance business in the UK that, he says, will put the customer and the broker at the heart of its activities.
The new model will be based on a unified market-facing approach acro
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData