Ian Stuart, ceo, UK General Insurance, Zurich has announced that he is re-shaping its general insurance business in the UK in order to support the delivery of customer service, drive profitable growth and create a more efficient and effective business.
Mr Stuart has proposed a high-level strategic model for general insurance business in the UK that, he says, will put the customer and the broker at the heart of its activities.
The new model will be based on a unified market-facing approach acro
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017