Layton Blackham has denied rumours it is considering closing down its network due to a failure to attract brokers.
The broker, which launched its network in the autumn, revealed it has just signed deals with two unnamed brokers and is currently in talks with a further 40 to 50 around the country.
Refuting suggestions that this represented a disappointing harvest, Charles Whitfield, marketing manager, Layton Blackham, said: "If we get a dozen on board by the end of next week we'll be happy. It'
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five