- Ian Martin, executive chairman, Heath Lambert Group has retired to coincide with his 70th birthday. Adrian Colosso takes over as chief executive. Mike Bruce becomes group managing director with Richard Sansom continuing as group financial director. Ian Martin remains non-executive chairman of SSL International, where he is due to stand down at the next annual general meeting.
- Monument, the Lloyd's and international markets broker, has made three senior management appointments in it
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData