Norwich Union (NU) is to revamp its telephone account management (TAM) strategy, after admitting it had underutilised a part of its business that represents more than £150m in premium.
John Kitson, intermediary director at NU, confirmed that the insurer has plans to grow this area "significantly" in the coming year.
Mr Kitson said: "At the moment, we are an average player in an average market but we want to be a market leader, which has a holistic view and is commercially savvy. We used to con
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future