Norwich Union (NU) is to revamp its telephone account management (TAM) strategy, after admitting it had underutilised a part of its business that represents more than £150m in premium.
John Kitson, intermediary director at NU, confirmed that the insurer has plans to grow this area "significantly" in the coming year.
Mr Kitson said: "At the moment, we are an average player in an average market but we want to be a market leader, which has a holistic view and is commercially savvy. We used to con
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly