Ian Owen, who has been replaced as managing director of Zurich UK Personal Finances by the incoming Mark Winlow, has vowed to return to the insurance industry.
Zurich has refused to reveal the circumstances behind Mr Owen's departure from the company, and Mr Owen himself would only say: "I have enjoyed my time with Zurich immensely, particularly the challenges of turning around the personal-lines business since the merger, which I achieved with the support of a tremendous team of people."
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board