Broker Opus Insurance Services has signed up to the online training and competency system, Broker Assess from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) in partnership with Robin Wood Associates. It is claimed that over 100 Biba members have signed up to test the system, which was launched in August. Following its own two-week trial Opus said it would buy 150 licences.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers