Broker Opus Insurance Services has signed up to the online training and competency system, Broker Assess from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) in partnership with Robin Wood Associates. It is claimed that over 100 Biba members have signed up to test the system, which was launched in August. Following its own two-week trial Opus said it would buy 150 licences.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK