Premiums for casualty insurance - particularly for liability categories such as directors' and officers', employer's liability, product liability, and medical malpractice - are likely to remain firm and even rise in 2004, according to a new report from Jardine Lloyd Thompson. The report, entitled 'A Fragile Stability', states that a tougher pricing environment, as insurers rebuild their balance-sheets after suffering the worst losses in history, combined with a lack of appetite for long-tail
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products