Zurich has launched a freight liability product to supplement its marine cargo policy, which was launched at the beginning of the year. The freight product was designed for transport operators and freight services providers involved with the carriage, handling or storage of goods. Zurich writes approximately $700m (£355.98m) of marine business globally, including $30m of freight liability business.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019