Zurich has launched a freight liability product to supplement its marine cargo policy, which was launched at the beginning of the year. The freight product was designed for transport operators and freight services providers involved with the carriage, handling or storage of goods. Zurich writes approximately $700m (£355.98m) of marine business globally, including $30m of freight liability business.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017