Zurich has launched a freight liability product to supplement its marine cargo policy, which was launched at the beginning of the year. The freight product was designed for transport operators and freight services providers involved with the carriage, handling or storage of goods. Zurich writes approximately $700m (£355.98m) of marine business globally, including $30m of freight liability business.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints