Firms are set to continue to wield the axe in 2003, according to newresearch which forecasted more redundancies. The Chartered Institute ofPersonnel and Development published the first 'HR Trends and Prospects for2003', which foresaw more job losses next year - a conclusion based on itsredundancy survey in 2002, which showed that 45% of firms that downsizedin the past year plan more of the same this year.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017