Firms are set to continue to wield the axe in 2003, according to newresearch which forecasted more redundancies. The Chartered Institute ofPersonnel and Development published the first 'HR Trends and Prospects for2003', which foresaw more job losses next year - a conclusion based on itsredundancy survey in 2002, which showed that 45% of firms that downsizedin the past year plan more of the same this year.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018