Harrogate-based insurance broker Smart and Cook has been judged to be one of the best performing businesses in the UK. The firm was ranked at number 44 in the Sunday Times/Price Waterhouse Coopers Profit Track 100, an independently compiled survey that tracks Britain's top-performing private companies and entrepreneurs. Smart and Cook was the highest placed insurance broker in the table.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018