Axa Insurance chief executive Peter Hubbard said the company was ontarget to deliver the benefits of a wide-ranging review of operations, asits annual results were announced.
The UK general arm of the French insurance group reported that it had toadd #95m to liability reserves following a case-by-case review of itsliability portfolio.
Mr Hubbard said the review had left the insurer able to head into 2003confident there were no unwelcome surprises in its liability book ofbusiness.
He claimed Axa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly