Axa Insurance chief executive Peter Hubbard said the company was ontarget to deliver the benefits of a wide-ranging review of operations, asits annual results were announced.
The UK general arm of the French insurance group reported that it had toadd #95m to liability reserves following a case-by-case review of itsliability portfolio.
Mr Hubbard said the review had left the insurer able to head into 2003confident there were no unwelcome surprises in its liability book ofbusiness.
He claimed Axa
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley