Axa Insurance chief executive Peter Hubbard said the company was ontarget to deliver the benefits of a wide-ranging review of operations, asits annual results were announced.
The UK general arm of the French insurance group reported that it had toadd #95m to liability reserves following a case-by-case review of itsliability portfolio.
Mr Hubbard said the review had left the insurer able to head into 2003confident there were no unwelcome surprises in its liability book ofbusiness.
He claimed Axa
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products