Allianz Cornhill has launched a training and development academy for its 600 claims staff. The initiative, which has backing from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) will provide an induction programme for all staff, assess current abilities and provide the environment for them to develop their skills. Allianz Cornhill's claims director Jon Dye said: "We are determined that 'Excellence in Claims' will become the industry model for the development of claims staff. Comprehensive training w
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData