SSP has been ranked one of Britain's top 100 private companies with the fastest growing profits in the Sunday Times PricewaterhouseCoopers Profit Track 100 league table. This was the first time SSP was featured in the survey, ranking 79th after reaching 54.7% annual profit growth over the last three years, ending March 2008. The annual league table, which has been in publication for 10 years, bases its list of Britain's top 100 private companies over the last three years of latest available audi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?