Virtual insurance company Fusion has agreed to supply all its brokers with a water-tight guarantee to provide renewal terms for their clients - or a clearly-defined renewal strategy - at least 21 days before the renewal date of every policy. If an offer is not on the table within this time frame, existing terms will apply.
The move comes in the wake of the Association of British Insurers and British Insurance Brokers' Association deal to force insurers to introduce 21-day minimum renewal noti
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April