The ABI, working with a coalition of motoring and road safety groups, has developed proposals to tackle the problem. These include better guidance for motorists on road laws in different countries, greater information sharing between countries to enable tighter enforcement, and a review of licensing standards throughout the European Union.
Key findings from European Drivers – Crossing Borders Safely show that:In the UK over 18,000 collisions a year are caused by drivers coming from continen
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?