The business has been acquired by a wholly owned subsidiary of AIG Europe (UK), now named Direct Travel Insurance Services.
The business will remain in Shoreham by Sea and will continue to trade under the Direct Travel Insurance brand. Mark Shaw, the current managing partner, will remain with the new company in the role of managing director.
Commenting on the agreement to acquire DTIS, AIG Europe’s managing director, Dan Glaser said: "Direct Travel Insurance Services is a highly successful b
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers