The business has been acquired by a wholly owned subsidiary of AIG Europe (UK), now named Direct Travel Insurance Services.
The business will remain in Shoreham by Sea and will continue to trade under the Direct Travel Insurance brand. Mark Shaw, the current managing partner, will remain with the new company in the role of managing director.
Commenting on the agreement to acquire DTIS, AIG Europe’s managing director, Dan Glaser said: "Direct Travel Insurance Services is a highly successful
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years