Zurich said that in his new role Mr Alcock would work closely with the broker team as they developed the distribution strategy for the UK focusing across both personal and commercial lines of business.
David Smith, head of broker for Western Europe, commented: "Mike's vast experience as a broker operating in a multi channel environment will be of significant value as we develop our market leading distribution strategy."
Mr Alcock added: "I am delighted to be taking on this new role at Zurich. This
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m