The changes, set to implemented in 2009, will mainly affect the schemes division with the closure of the Tunbridge Wells office.
Schemes operations will relocate to Brentford to be amalgamated with the animal health operation. Other schemes functions will relocate to Guildford, Bristol or home working.
In addition, the personal lines office at Horsforth in Leeds is to close.
A spokesman for the insurer said the restructure had nothing to do with the recent poor performance of the retail arm
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products