The changes, set to implemented in 2009, will mainly affect the schemes division with the closure of the Tunbridge Wells office.
Schemes operations will relocate to Brentford to be amalgamated with the animal health operation. Other schemes functions will relocate to Guildford, Bristol or home working.
In addition, the personal lines office at Horsforth in Leeds is to close.
A spokesman for the insurer said the restructure had nothing to do with the recent poor performance of the retail arm
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution