The warning follows the results of research conducted by the insurer that showed crash rates among young drivers were worsening and that claims by drivers under the age of 23 had increased by more than 300% in the last five years.
It was also revealed that claims among drivers over 23 fell by 10% during the same time period.
NU’s motor risk manager, Bill Pownall, said: “We know from experience that young drivers pose a higher risk of being involved in a crash. “Our research of 1,250 young dr
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers