The campaign will focus on specific promises across Axa’s general insurance and healthcare businesses.
Following the introduction of Axa’s new, global brand promise and strapline, ‘Redefining Standards’, in May this year, there will be executions across four media channels – TV and consumer press, online and outdoor - all featuring the core visual brand asset of the ‘Switch’ as a creative differentiator.
The ‘Switch’ is a red ‘slash’ appearing in the Axs logo, which signifies the departure f
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups