The inaugural South Essex Insurance Brokers Racehorse to Riding Horse Championship took place in front of a capacity crowd in the International Arena at the Horse Of The Year Show, and saw the impeccably bred Gosh, owned by Dell Park Stud and ridden by Natalie Lintott, take the title in fine style.
The competition, supported by the charity, Retraining of Racehorses (RoR), is open to thoroughbred ex-racehorses only and, although they need not have raced, they must have been in training.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018