The inaugural South Essex Insurance Brokers Racehorse to Riding Horse Championship took place in front of a capacity crowd in the International Arena at the Horse Of The Year Show, and saw the impeccably bred Gosh, owned by Dell Park Stud and ridden by Natalie Lintott, take the title in fine style.
The competition, supported by the charity, Retraining of Racehorses (RoR), is open to thoroughbred ex-racehorses only and, although they need not have raced, they must have been in training.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted