“centralrisk” contains news items, advice and insights in to the important discipline of risk management which affects all companies and commercial enterprises regardless of size.
The first issue will carry features ranging from road safety to travel risks for employers to consider when sending staff abroad on business, cold weather precautions needed to protect businesses, and legislation updates.
Edited by Central Insurance’s risk manager, Mark White, the bulletin will be sent to hundreds
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018