“centralrisk” contains news items, advice and insights in to the important discipline of risk management which affects all companies and commercial enterprises regardless of size.
The first issue will carry features ranging from road safety to travel risks for employers to consider when sending staff abroad on business, cold weather precautions needed to protect businesses, and legislation updates.
Edited by Central Insurance’s risk manager, Mark White, the bulletin will be sent to hundreds o
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand