TripAdvisor has completed a survey about travel insurance involving more than 3,700 travellers around the globe.
It also found that 84% of British travellers said they bought travel insurance in the last 12 months, while 10% less (74%) plan to buy travel insurance in the next 12 months.
Getting the Best Deal
Meanwhile British travellers seem to be the keenest bargain hunters when it comes to travel insurance, with 89% claiming to check a quote on a price comparison site and only 11% acceptin
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future