TripAdvisor has completed a survey about travel insurance involving more than 3,700 travellers around the globe.
It also found that 84% of British travellers said they bought travel insurance in the last 12 months, while 10% less (74%) plan to buy travel insurance in the next 12 months.
Getting the Best Deal
Meanwhile British travellers seem to be the keenest bargain hunters when it comes to travel insurance, with 89% claiming to check a quote on a price comparison site and only 11% acceptin
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April