MMA's tie-up with Arag will help brokers avoid the additional administration of obtaining separate quotes and completing proposal forms for standalone legal cover. Brokers using the Arag facility via MMA will be eligible for 17.5% commission.
The deal follows the announcement of Arag's selection by Chubb Europe, as its legal expenses provider for mid, high and ultra-high net worth products.
MMA's head of underwriting, commercial, Paul Hodgson commented: "With the expansion of our commercial lines
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019