MMA's tie-up with Arag will help brokers avoid the additional administration of obtaining separate quotes and completing proposal forms for standalone legal cover. Brokers using the Arag facility via MMA will be eligible for 17.5% commission.
The deal follows the announcement of Arag's selection by Chubb Europe, as its legal expenses provider for mid, high and ultra-high net worth products.
MMA's head of underwriting, commercial, Paul Hodgson commented: "With the expansion of our commercial lines
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted