In London, Mark Rayner has been appointed broker account manager. With extensive experience of the legal expenses insurance sector, he joins from Abbey Legal Protection and was previously with Capita. He will provide face-to-face contact with Broker accounts in the City, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Also joining the London teams, as broker account handler, is Thomas Kershaw. His role will be office-based. Operations of the DAS London City Office are managed by Darren Weekes, br
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData