Insurance Holdings said it considered the acquisition as the platform to progressive expansion within the London Market.
Carroll London Markets are recognised as a leading force within the UK wholesale market offering a diverse range of Broking and Underwriting services.
The acquisition strengthens its independence and creates a proposition where Brokers will want to do business. David Ezzard Chairman commented: “ Having completed this acquisition we look forward to delivering a wider range
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019