Insurance Holdings said it considered the acquisition as the platform to progressive expansion within the London Market.
Carroll London Markets are recognised as a leading force within the UK wholesale market offering a diverse range of Broking and Underwriting services.
The acquisition strengthens its independence and creates a proposition where Brokers will want to do business. David Ezzard Chairman commented: “ Having completed this acquisition we look forward to delivering a wider range
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley