Arista said it expected the Birmingham branch to enable it to expand its agency base and achieve its target of 250 brokers. Having already built up a number of relationships with brokers in the area, Arista said it had found a strong appetite to trade from other brokers in the Midlands market.
The initial team comprises:
Scott Hallett has joined as broker development manager for the Midlands from AIG, where he had a similar role covering the East Midlands.
Rebecca Light has also joined from AIG as
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti