Arista said it expected the Birmingham branch to enable it to expand its agency base and achieve its target of 250 brokers. Having already built up a number of relationships with brokers in the area, Arista said it had found a strong appetite to trade from other brokers in the Midlands market.
The initial team comprises:
Scott Hallett has joined as broker development manager for the Midlands from AIG, where he had a similar role covering the East Midlands.
Rebecca Light has also joined from AIG as
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups