Arista said it expected the Birmingham branch to enable it to expand its agency base and achieve its target of 250 brokers. Having already built up a number of relationships with brokers in the area, Arista said it had found a strong appetite to trade from other brokers in the Midlands market.
The initial team comprises:
Scott Hallett has joined as broker development manager for the Midlands from AIG, where he had a similar role covering the East Midlands.
Rebecca Light has also joined from AIG as
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK