The new role will enable him to focus on exploring strategic growth opportunities both in the UK and internationally. Mark Bridges, Dual Corporate Risk's director of operations, has also been promoted to managing director and will run the business on a day to day basis.
Mr Kilpatrick is also chief underwriting officer of Dual International and was appointed to the board of Duals's parent company Hyperion Insurance Group in April 2007.
Stephen Crowther, executive chairman of Dual International, sai
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti