The new role will enable him to focus on exploring strategic growth opportunities both in the UK and internationally. Mark Bridges, Dual Corporate Risk's director of operations, has also been promoted to managing director and will run the business on a day to day basis.
Mr Kilpatrick is also chief underwriting officer of Dual International and was appointed to the board of Duals's parent company Hyperion Insurance Group in April 2007.
Stephen Crowther, executive chairman of Dual International, sai
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges