The group has bought out retiring shareholder Lorraine Dawson at Rotherham-based TIB, giving a new dimension to its position in Yorkshire.
TIB Insurance Brokers chose ProAktive Risk Group to take the equity share from a number of alternatives.
Steve Dunn, managing director of TIB, said: “We looked at a number of different options to take the business forward while enabling Lorraine to retire. We felt that the investment by ProAktive Risk Group allowed us to retain our independence whilst at
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019