The group has bought out retiring shareholder Lorraine Dawson at Rotherham-based TIB, giving a new dimension to its position in Yorkshire.
TIB Insurance Brokers chose ProAktive Risk Group to take the equity share from a number of alternatives.
Steve Dunn, managing director of TIB, said: “We looked at a number of different options to take the business forward while enabling Lorraine to retire. We felt that the investment by ProAktive Risk Group allowed us to retain our independence whilst at
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017