The group has bought out retiring shareholder Lorraine Dawson at Rotherham-based TIB, giving a new dimension to its position in Yorkshire.
TIB Insurance Brokers chose ProAktive Risk Group to take the equity share from a number of alternatives.
Steve Dunn, managing director of TIB, said: “We looked at a number of different options to take the business forward while enabling Lorraine to retire. We felt that the investment by ProAktive Risk Group allowed us to retain our independence whilst at
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack