Established in 1984, Aberdeen-based McAra is a leading regional broker in the North East of Scotland with a strong commercial and personal lines business with particular emphasis on construction, oil and gas.
Under the deal, all staff and directors, who will continue under managing director, Stewart McAra, have made the move to Towergate.
Mr McAra commented: “We’re delighted to be joining the Towergate family and to be part of its exciting expansion plans for Scotland. I’m particularly looki
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud