Established in 1984, Aberdeen-based McAra is a leading regional broker in the North East of Scotland with a strong commercial and personal lines business with particular emphasis on construction, oil and gas.
Under the deal, all staff and directors, who will continue under managing director, Stewart McAra, have made the move to Towergate.
Mr McAra commented: “We’re delighted to be joining the Towergate family and to be part of its exciting expansion plans for Scotland. I’m particularly
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years