Established in 1984, Aberdeen-based McAra is a leading regional broker in the North East of Scotland with a strong commercial and personal lines business with particular emphasis on construction, oil and gas.
Under the deal, all staff and directors, who will continue under managing director, Stewart McAra, have made the move to Towergate.
Mr McAra commented: “We’re delighted to be joining the Towergate family and to be part of its exciting expansion plans for Scotland. I’m particularly looki
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five