The poll revealed just over a third (39%) do not check whether employees using their own vehicle for work have the correct insurance and with 40% not even asking to see an MOT certificate, many more insurance polices could be invalid in the event of an accident.
Companies are being urged to clamp down after the survey found 40% do not have a policy in place for employees using their own car for work and one in three (32%) do not have a policy in place for company car drivers.
In a statement,
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups