The poll revealed just over a third (39%) do not check whether employees using their own vehicle for work have the correct insurance and with 40% not even asking to see an MOT certificate, many more insurance polices could be invalid in the event of an accident.
Companies are being urged to clamp down after the survey found 40% do not have a policy in place for employees using their own car for work and one in three (32%) do not have a policy in place for company car drivers.
In a statement,
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019