The transaction follows the recent sale by Brera Capital Partners, LLC of GAB Robins' international operations to Cunningham Lindsey Group, LLC, which is an affiliate of Stone Point Capital. Through a recapitalisation plan, GAB Robins UK will become an owner-managed business.
The terms will remain private, and the transaction is expected to be completed by the end of the first quarter of 2009.
Kieran Rigby, chief executive officer of GAB Robins UK, said: "We believe this change will secure the fut
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups