Prepared in conjunction with Chatham House, the study, 'Ageing and migration trends', looks at the likely impact on the insurance and financial services sector of the twin phenomena of the ageing of European society and probable large-scale migration to fill the resulting labour vacuum.
While other parts of the world are likely to experience dramatic population growth over the next half century, the EU is set to see a fall. If a sustainable balance is to be maintained between the working and non-
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData