According to the survey, 156,000 of Britain’s 4.45 million small businesses owners could be risking their homes by operating without insurance when having personal guarantees against their business.
The nationwide survey of businesses employing up to fifty people, carried out by OnePoll, uncovered a worrying attitude towards insurance. 12% of respondents were unsure whether they were insured and 30% admitted to having little or no idea what their policy covers.
Britain’s booming ‘Dragon’s De
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product