According to the survey, 156,000 of Britain’s 4.45 million small businesses owners could be risking their homes by operating without insurance when having personal guarantees against their business.
The nationwide survey of businesses employing up to fifty people, carried out by OnePoll, uncovered a worrying attitude towards insurance. 12% of respondents were unsure whether they were insured and 30% admitted to having little or no idea what their policy covers.
Britain’s booming ‘Dragon’s De
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?