The team will be responsible for placing bespoke binding authorities for UK/European cover-holders into the Lloyd's and company markets.
Nigel Barton, chief executive officer of Oxygen, said, "We are delighted to welcome Donald and Jonathan to Oxygen. They have a proven track record of placing and servicing some very effective underwriting programmes for specialist UK coverholders. This skill-set adds another very important string to Oxygen's bow."
The team has joined from Craven & Partners, and
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results