Toby Esser, Cooper Gay’s group chief executive said: “Discussions are at an early stage and any decision will be predicated on the successful completion of a formal due diligence exercise.
"However, I am excited by the additional skill-sets and geographical reach that we will be able to offer our clients, should our discussions reach a satisfactory conclusion. I am also looking forward to offering the Heath Lambert clients the excellent service standards that Cooper Gay clients currently enj
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?