Emma Brooks has been promoted to broker development manager, tasked with developing the DAS position in the City's legal expenses market.
Ms Brooks will be supported by Neil McDermott, formerly agency manager at DAS-owned Amicus Legal, who has now taken up the position of senior account underwriter. Completing the team will be a broker account technician and broker account handler.
Darren Weekes, broker sales manager for the DAS southern region said: "This is an exciting time for our southern team
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products