Emma Brooks has been promoted to broker development manager, tasked with developing the DAS position in the City's legal expenses market.
Ms Brooks will be supported by Neil McDermott, formerly agency manager at DAS-owned Amicus Legal, who has now taken up the position of senior account underwriter. Completing the team will be a broker account technician and broker account handler.
Darren Weekes, broker sales manager for the DAS southern region said: "This is an exciting time for our southern team
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched