Emma Brooks has been promoted to broker development manager, tasked with developing the DAS position in the City's legal expenses market.
Ms Brooks will be supported by Neil McDermott, formerly agency manager at DAS-owned Amicus Legal, who has now taken up the position of senior account underwriter. Completing the team will be a broker account technician and broker account handler.
Darren Weekes, broker sales manager for the DAS southern region said: "This is an exciting time for our southern team
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?