Commenting on research conducted by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), David Smith, construction, power and engineering director at RSA, said: “Insurance will represent a cost which will be built into the tender price so inevitably it will be strongly challenged. The industry however needs to guard against driving premiums to an unsustainable level to fund against claims costs. This can ultimately result in subsequent price corrections or even a lack of capacity to support
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products