Catlin UK is a subsidiary of Catlin Group, which also owns the Catlin Syndicate, the largest syndicate at Lloyd's in terms of premium capacity. But its company market interests mean there is a need for specific non-Lloyd's information and discussions provided by the IUA.
Dave Matcham, chief executive of the IUA said: "Catlin is a major presence, both at Lloyd's and in the wider company market and the needs and objectives of these two sectors are often closely aligned.
"But there are also many situ
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData