Catlin UK is a subsidiary of Catlin Group, which also owns the Catlin Syndicate, the largest syndicate at Lloyd's in terms of premium capacity. But its company market interests mean there is a need for specific non-Lloyd's information and discussions provided by the IUA.
Dave Matcham, chief executive of the IUA said: "Catlin is a major presence, both at Lloyd's and in the wider company market and the needs and objectives of these two sectors are often closely aligned.
"But there are also many situ
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017