Catlin UK is a subsidiary of Catlin Group, which also owns the Catlin Syndicate, the largest syndicate at Lloyd's in terms of premium capacity. But its company market interests mean there is a need for specific non-Lloyd's information and discussions provided by the IUA.
Dave Matcham, chief executive of the IUA said: "Catlin is a major presence, both at Lloyd's and in the wider company market and the needs and objectives of these two sectors are often closely aligned.
"But there are also many
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018