The firm, which has offices throughout the UK, has seen turnover increase to more than £125m and the prospects for its continued development are reflected in the new branding.
In recognition of the fact that the firm has evolved beyond its roots when it was first set up by Joe Henderson in Scunthorpe in 1986, Henderson Insurance Brokers said the time was right to create a new brand and logo that reflected the true nature of an insurance firm operating in the 21st Century.
Mr Henderson said:
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall