The firm, which has offices throughout the UK, has seen turnover increase to more than £125m and the prospects for its continued development are reflected in the new branding.
In recognition of the fact that the firm has evolved beyond its roots when it was first set up by Joe Henderson in Scunthorpe in 1986, Henderson Insurance Brokers said the time was right to create a new brand and logo that reflected the true nature of an insurance firm operating in the 21st Century.
Mr Henderson said:
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019