The firm, which has offices throughout the UK, has seen turnover increase to more than £125m and the prospects for its continued development are reflected in the new branding.
In recognition of the fact that the firm has evolved beyond its roots when it was first set up by Joe Henderson in Scunthorpe in 1986, Henderson Insurance Brokers said the time was right to create a new brand and logo that reflected the true nature of an insurance firm operating in the 21st Century.
Mr Henderson said:
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal