Michael Thomas Kelly, Richard Trinder and Martin Sheppard have all been banned for three years by the Insolvency Service starting January 2008.
A statement on the Insolvency Service’s website said the type of insolvency was administrative. The three directors ‘abrogated their responsibility as a director in allowing Shakespeare Underwriting to fail to comply with the TOBA dated 22 November 2004 between Shakespeare and Landmark Insurance Company.’
In addition, they failed to comply with the ‘
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017