Plum brokers will benefit from the merger due to the broadening of its underwriting base, improvement to its claims handling capabilities and improved scope for new product development.
Oak brokers will in turn gain greater access to Plum’s Lloyd’s facilities and the combined business will now manage approximately £50m of gross premium income.
Bob Trott, managing director at Oak, will extend his remit by joining chairman Andrew Cross on the Plum board to oversee the merger. David Whitaker wi
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti