"This is as a good a result as we could have expected. We are delighted by the show of support, which gives us a renewed mandate to represent international brokers based in London," said chief executive David Hough. "Just as we hoped, it has enabled us to sharpen our focus on our sector of the insurance market."
The LIIBA came into being after members of the London Market Brokers' Committee (LMBC) voted unanimously to set up a new and independent body. The LMBC had previously been part of the
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products