Prior to this appointment Jason was responsible for AIG UK’s Property account.
Commenting on the new unit, Kelly Lyles, AIG UK’s director for commercial lines said: “This is an innovative move for us and we are confident it will help us deliver better service to our customers, making it easier for brokers to access AIG UK’s underwriting capabilities”.
In addition to Mr Harris, several other appointments have been made. Allan Francis will take over as regional liabilities profit centre
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018