Prior to this appointment Jason was responsible for AIG UK’s Property account.
Commenting on the new unit, Kelly Lyles, AIG UK’s director for commercial lines said: “This is an innovative move for us and we are confident it will help us deliver better service to our customers, making it easier for brokers to access AIG UK’s underwriting capabilities”.
In addition to Mr Harris, several other appointments have been made. Allan Francis will take over as regional liabilities profit centre manage
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups