Prior to this appointment Jason was responsible for AIG UK’s Property account.
Commenting on the new unit, Kelly Lyles, AIG UK’s director for commercial lines said: “This is an innovative move for us and we are confident it will help us deliver better service to our customers, making it easier for brokers to access AIG UK’s underwriting capabilities”.
In addition to Mr Harris, several other appointments have been made. Allan Francis will take over as regional liabilities profit centre manage
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services